Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's Too Bad They Don't Offer B.A. in Useless Knowledge...oh Wait They Do!

It's 3AM, and I've been working on this paper on multi-layer feedforward back-propagation neural networks for 9 hours--a very unproductive 9 hours, since I've yet to write anything.

In that time span however I've mastered all the new functions of Mac's upcoming OS Leopard, acquainted myself with the latest educational prices on Macbooks, learned the performance difference between Adobe Photoshop CS2 Camera Raw and Nikon Capture NX in high ISO situations; that, and that Toronto's second favourite restaurant chain according to Eye's 2005 survey is, incidentally, Swiss Chalet.

It's a bloody lie when they tell you that knowing doesn't hurt, 'cause it totally does.

p.s. a hug for my very close friend Aliza; at least somebody (somebodies) loves you.

No comments: