Monday, July 24, 2006

The Trashy Side of Me Couldn't Resist

But I felt like I had to post this entry from urbandictionary.com

azn

-Asians (mainly from California) who shame their race by bleaching their hair blonde and trying to develop the personality of a 'ghetto' negro. Ironically, these azn's do nerdy things such as hang out in arcades playing Tekken and DDR, but they still uphold their 'ghetto' personna online in chat rooms and blogs/xanga accounts.

azn: look, my hair is blonde
white guy: you're not white

azn: yO nIgUh?
black guy: you ain't black

azn: got rice?
asian guy: you're not asian

3 comments:

doomed to be fabulous said...

Ironic how, in a bid to become accepted by other groups, they end up ostracizing themselves further. My heart goes out to them. That's it, I'm starting an AZN Appreciation Society.

Siqi said...

I'm on facebook! Add me!

Yeah that's right, I'm a ho.

doomed to be fabulous said...

Is Buche pronounced "bush" or "buché," as in "bush-ay"?